Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Last week I got an awesome opportunity to work with NC Bridal Showcase, where I will be working on their runway presentation as Fashion Director! Its a part time job, that I only work for about three times per year! 

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! TODAY, I went to a meeting with Premier Bride Magazine, a nationally published bridal magazine, and they have decided to hire me to write for them! My first assignment that I submitted with the magazine will be published in their upcoming magazine! 

Brides Magazine, watch out, I'm coming for you! :D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




PS- next week I will be getting my computer, so get ready!!! I will be posting allll the time!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________




With that said, here's the perfect thing to do with your girls, before getting hitched...


get ready for "Book Club!"


"I see a lot of law breakers in here...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment