Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Inspiration is Everywhere...

So as you know, I have been hard at work, working for Premier Bride Magazine!  I have had NO time to write a little something something for this blog, because I have to get 38 articles done by the end of August!  So far, the count is at 22! I am almost there!! School is starting in about 26 days, not that I'm counting or anything...

I am really enjoying my computer, and getting back into Pinterest...Follow me!!! Look me up! Please send me an email asking for my full name if you don't already know it!  I got some business cards printed, and I am (not so patiently) awaiting their arrival. They are super pretty, and I can't wait to get them!  Hopefully with me passing out my cards, it will generate some more traffic to my blog!!!

Last week, I helped at the photo shoot for the magazine, and it was everything that I had anticipated and more!  You know when you see on tv when you walk into a shoot, and theres music playing, and the model is up there doing their thing... yea, that was my life last week!  It was incredible...AND I got to dress the models, so I got the extra hands on experience...it was SO amazing!!! I will post the link to that here... Photo Shoot Pictures

Next week I will be working at the bridal show, and I am so excited!  I get to direct the fashion show, should be super fun!

Enough about me... I found the most amazing picture of a centerpiece, from Style Me Pretty, FYI you should follow them! They have amazing things on their Facebook pages everyday, as well as Strictly Weddings!

Remember Beauty and the Beast?  Remember the beautiful rose that was under the glass the entire movie? Check this out...This is former American Idol star Lee DeWyze's wedding day, complete with the beauty, and he's...well not really a beast!  Take a look at the gorgeous centerpiece...and I might shoot a link for the entire wedding gallery!

Lets revisit Beauty and the Beast, shall we?


and here is their centerpiece...


Here's the site for you! Lee DeWyze and Jonna Walsh Wedding

Check out their wedding photo gallery, the subtle details that refer to music, including the hand made roses from sheet music, their sheet music program, the vintage dresser filled with memorable items, and not to mention that amazing gown!

Inspiration is EVERYWHERE!

Maybe you see a gorgeous pair of shoes that have light pink baubles on them with brown straps, inspiring a color scheme, or you are in a furniture store, and you see a great pillow that has many different colors, this could inspire your flowers.  See what I mean?  Inspiration is everywhere!

Take a little time, and truly think about what type of wedding that you want as a couple.  Maybe it's a vintage theme, with blooming roses under glass or it could very well be another theme of your choosing, either way, as long as it portrays your own personality, it will always be right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment