Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Few New Obsessions

The past couple days I have been completely exhausted because of my awesome weekend!

Last Thursday, I went to a networking event for the bridal showcase, and met with a lot of awesome people in the industry!!  I also got to meet with a Stella and Dot Rep, who let me borrow a necklace for the day...I did not want to give it back.

Sunday was the big day, I got to direct the fashion show, getting the girls lined up and ready to roll, it was super hectic, but fun!  I wanted to go to sleep at 7pm that night... I ended up going to bed around 9 that night...loser.  I have actually gone to bed that time every night since then.  I am so tired, my eyes hurt!!!

ANYWAYS, I have seen some amazing pictures that I must circulate, and you must see them!

 This gown is by Melta Yani, and I found it on the Lillybuds Facebook Page...do yourself a favor---look them up, you won't be sorry!


You probably already know my obsession with Paris, and how much I love the Eiffel Tower, so this picture had to make the cut... this is also from Lillybuds.  How romantic?!


I saw this picture a couple days ago on Strictly Weddings Facebook page, and died. I can't believe the amount of beading, its simply amazing. 


Found this picture on Strictly Weddings page, and the designer is unknown...(I know- sad face!, and yes I love the background.)


I have posted these shoes many times, and I still love them! They are by Harriet Wilde, and they are called "Sakura."  They are my wedding shoes (in my dreams.)


Don't really know why Kate belongs on here, but she does.  She's just amazing.



Hope you like my inspirations and obsessions right now....I am sure they will change in a day or so...maybe not.






No comments:

Post a Comment