Thursday, August 2, 2012

All Things Sparkly

If you know me well, you know that anything shiny or sparkly will get my attention...which is pretty easy to do considering I get distracted VERY easily! I got to thinking, sparkly things would be perfect for a wedding, so I have found some inspiration for you to look at! 

After your man proposes with this...and you say YES!

It's time to start planning your wedding!

This is a Pnina Tornai gown sold at Kleinfeld in NYC.  Last month I had the pleasure of attending a photo shoot for the magazine and I actually got to touch (yes, this is big for me) a real, live Pnina Tornai gown.  We got several from Kleinfeld and they were just amazing!


If this gown is simply not your style, how about a cute and sparkly bolero jacket to accompany your gown?


Add some sparkle to your nails by getting this adorable manicure...ps, I love her ring! 


Get your tootsies in on the sparkle train...and check off something blue while you're at it! 
(omg right!)


Don't for get your cake now... it should be extra tasty because of the sparkle!!! 


and last but not least...leave your guests sparkling with this great idea, but please use caution! 



If you do decide to use the sparkle idea, use it sparingly, otherwise your guests might need sunglasses!

*All photos from Pinterest.com...do yourself a favor and get a Pinterest account!*


No comments:

Post a Comment