Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Being a Princess on Your Wedding Day

Have you seen the commercial for the Beautiful fragrance by Estee Lauder?  It pictures a bride getting ready for her wedding and the dress that she is wearing is simply stunning!  I have been searching for this dress for quite some time now, and I could not find it!  I ended up emailing Estee Lauder last night, and this morning I had a response!  The gown is by Oscar de la Renta, and its from the Spring 2011 line.  The stunning Oscar de la Renta  gown is silk taffeta, with a gorgeous sweeping skirt, and a draped sleeve.  Talk about elegant!

Here is the advertisement, just in case you havent seen it...


and her is a still picture of the gown from the commercial...


and here is the runway shot...


I just love this gown. This gown reminds me of a princess, which is why I named this posting, "Being a Princess on Your Wedding Day."

Here are some more princess gowns, from one of my favorite designers: Allure Bridals
Their gowns are some of my favorites because of the quality of the gowns, and the romantic fabrics that they use.  Their designs are timeless, and sleek.  Their new 2012 line is really stunning, and you can see why.



Speaking of Princess gowns, I suppose it is only fitting to mention the Alfred Angelo Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Gowns. They have completely redone their princess gowns, some even in other colors other than white or ivory.  Here is the link to their site:  Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Gowns by Alfred Angelo

They are romantic, and for the right bride, they are the perfect dress!  Remember, find the dress that "speaks to you" and makes you feel beautiful.  Once that wedding gown is found, everything else will fall into place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment