Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Been A While....

WAY too long, to be honest with you, BUT I am back!  I promise to make a conscious effort to blog at least a little somethin, something every day!

I have a lot to blog about right now, but I will keep it to a minimum... otherwise we might be here all day!

Couple of updates on me, before we start.  Since last blogging, I started working at another location, and I got into school!!! I applied at a university down here in NC, and got in!!! Majoring in Communications Studies with a focus in Journalism and Mass Media.  What do I want to do with that you ask... WELL, Ultimately I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to work for Brides Magazine, that would be incredible!  I have also found a couple other dream jobs that would be fabulous!   I start school on my 25th Birthday which is in exactly 25 days WOOHOO!

Now onto the really really good stuff...
My facebook friends already know about this AHHH-Mazing find, but I thought I might fill in my blog followers as well!

I stumbled upon this fabulous pair of shoes on Brides Magazine's website, well not their website per say- actually the UK's version of Brides Magazine!

These shoes are called Sakura, and I am pretty much in LOVE with them.  I have never seen a pair of shoes that are this exquisite, and just simply amazing.  Words really cannot describe how amazing these are.  (and yes, I know how many times I say amazing!)

Without further ado...





Aren't they amazing... ps, they make gorgeous wedding shoes!!!

Ya know, I have some really good friends, and fabulous brides too! I thought I should mention that because they have told me about this incredible site that is just...wow.  You may or may not know about this site and if you don't, well I am so excited to tell you about it.  It is literally a virtual pin board, so that you can organize all of your awesome pictures that you look up online! You can literally organize your favorite things, "these are a few of my favorite things... (AWWW)" into an online database, without taking space up on your computer! This is a really good thing for me, because for one, I already have a ba-gillion pictures saved on my computer,  and its already online, you can just go there anytime, and look it up!

Anyways, heres the amazing site called (drum roll please!)-----Pinterest

It works a little funky when you first want to join however... You can get a board immediately if you are invited by a friend (you can send me your email, and I will invite you!) or you can sign up, and then it will send you an invite when there is space.  Its that exclusive, don't you just feel special!  haha!!!!!!
For now, that is all, I hope that I have inspired you today with the amazing shoes, and pinterest... just get an account with them, and waste your day away- its so possible! 



More to come! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment