Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rent the Runway

So today when I was at work, I finished my articles, so now I am able to write about---well whatever I want...as long as it's bridal...which is super easy for me!

I was looking on my Facebook page today, and I follow Style Me Pretty's site religiously, and they had this gorgeous picture up of some pretty bridesmaids dresses, with the caption "rent the runway!"  So I looked them up.

Style Me Pretty is one of my favorite wedding blogs, and they have plenty of things to look at daily.  They have gorgeous pictures from fabulous weddings, and they post something almost every day... they are incredible! Here is their site... Style Me Pretty's Website

Rent the Runway is a service that provides dress and accessory rentals online.  It is very similar to Bag, Borrow or Steal's concept, the only difference is the type of clothing rental.  Rent the Runway has designer name brands for half the prices to rent, which is great for bridesmaids! They have sizes ranging from 0-14, unfortunately plus sizes are not available :( Here is their website... Rent The Runway's Website.

So here is the amazing bridesmaids dress pictures... I just love the color scheme!!!


Another great way to save money on wedding costs is a site that I have known about for years... I stumbled upon them years ago, and kept it to myself, but I am here now to share with you!  Check out Pre Owned Wedding Dresses website to find gorgeous half price wedding gowns!  This site connects you with former brides that just want to get a little extra cash by selling their wedding gowns.  Some brides don't want to keep their wedding gown forever, so this is the perfect solution.  Their gowns range from 0-30, and they have a range of designers.

* There are links to each of the sites mentioned within this article! *

1 comment:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. buy tulle fabric online

    ReplyDelete