Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Real Meaning Behind a Wedding

Today, I was looking through Pinterest and well, quite frankly, pinning everything in sight... when I came across a picture with the caption, "showing the meaning of a wedding."  The picture is of a bride and groom sitting down, with the groom kissing his wife's shoulder.  Very sweet shot, you can feel the love from it.

That got me thinking...

You need a spectacular photographer who can tell your story, especially for those who were unable to come to your wedding.

Which brought me to my next point...

When picking your photographer, you have to know what you are looking for.  There are lists of pictures found in popular magazines, and then there are, what I like to call, randoms.  I think this is where Pinterest comes in.  Along with Pinterest, look for weddinggawker.com, a former bride of mine told me about the site, and it is amazing.

So to illustrate the meaning of true love in pictures, please take a look at my friends Meg & Adam, and Anna & Ricky, they were both married on the same day in May, I could only attend one wedding, haven't quite mastered the whole time travel thing yet!

A little about Meg & Adam:  Well, I have known Meg since 4th grade, we go way back.  Meg is one of my best friends, and she has been through a lot through the years.  When Adam came along, well, he's pretty perfect for her, and they are just the perfect couple.  I don't think she could have found anyone more perfect than Adam.  Love you guys!

Known these three girls since the 4th grade, it was so nice to see them again!




Believe it or not, I took this with my phone :D


A little about Ricky & Anna:  When I met Anna,  I was a freshmen in college at JWU.  She was one of my RA's and I totally looked up to her!  Anna has an awesome accent, which I just love!  Anna and Ricky met when she was working for the school, and so was he... he worked as a Safety and Security Officer, and he was also very nice.  They have been together for years now, and I really was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to pop the question, but he finally did, and they got married this past May.  Love you two! (Pictures: copyright Main Event Weddings)





Insert cheesy love song here.... haha! 

1 comment: