Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yes Please!

Today, I worked at the magazine all day, and wrote two articles...YAY, so 14 to go! Woop Woop!

I stumbled upon some gorgeous invitations that I had to write about... They are laser cut invitations, inspired by the designers own wedding announcements.  They are considered Papel Picado which means, perforated paper, and is a gorgeous Mexican form of art.  They are a little on the pricey side, but let's get real, everything I like is pricey! (thanks mom!)

Here is a picture!



Here is the link to see for yourself...and if you do decide to get them, could you just send me a sample!  Please!  Avie Designs: Papel Picado Laser Cut Wedding Invitations



In other news, for those of you who know me, you know I am a huge fan of Tacori.  Today they put this on their Facebook page...which is why the name of the blog is...Yes Please!



Yes. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment