Saturday, August 6, 2011

365



I would like to preface this blog by telling you a little about myself. My name is Blair, and I am 24 years old. I have had a PASSION for weddings since I was 12. I started scrapbooking everything wedding at that age, and I have continued ever since. My obsession started from a small 1 inch binder, to a book case. I have met famous event planners, and I have worked for numerous bridal shops in many states, and I know this is my calling. I have worked for a very prominent chain, as well as some small shops, and a couture shop as well. I keep up on the latest trends, and look for the new trends in the bridal industry. It is truly rewarding when you find that bride her perfect dress. I have been known to just look at a bride, and know which dress is hers. I believe I have a gift, and I want to share my ideas with the world.

I am making this my challenge, my 365 day challenge, to write something about weddings every day for the next year. I might write something from my phone or my computer, but my vow to my followers on blogspot, is to write one entry per day, for one year. Starting NOW

So, lets discuss tulle & lace...

2 comments:

  1. I am a bride of Blair's and she speaks the truth! She is amazing at finding you that perfect dress, making you feel special and planning for so much more than just the dress. I cannot wait to continue reading her blog for all of the wonderful tip and just to hear her knowledge. I would certainly suggest if you are a planning bride to follow her blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginni Sue! I really appreciate it! I had a ball helping you and your bridal party! I cant wait to see pix!

    ReplyDelete