Monday, August 15, 2011

May all your dreams come true


Yesterday, I moved to North Carolina! I moved back with my mom and step dad :D and I could not be more happy! I will be working in a bridal shop, of course, doing what I love... selling wedding dresses. To me, I really don't think that I am just selling a wedding dress, I am making a dream come true, and that is what this post is all about.

In honor of the first in flight state, North Carolina, today I decided to blog about an incredible venue for all brides. My mom had stumbled upon this venue by accident, and lets just say... “Who wouldn't want to get married here!” What a phenomenal location, to make your dreams come true.

Enough about the awesome-ness of the venue, here it is: (drum roll please)

Castle McCullough






A little background information:
First off, the Castle is not only just for weddings, but also used for various public events including Mardi Gras, Carnevale, and various trade shows, including top notch bridal shows.

Located in picturesque setting, the Castle is nestled in Winston Salem, North Carolina. They have a warm ambiance that is ideal for any bride looking for the perfect wedding and reception location. They offer a preferred vendor list, there are five different spaces for your event, and many more amenities to make it your dream wedding.


By the way, when I marry Josh Groban, we could get married there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment