Saturday, August 13, 2011

A new love.


Okay, SO I know that I was going to take a hiatus from blogging today, but I just couldn't! We got the new issue of Brides Magazine on stands next month, and there was a truly amazing gown in there by Oscar de la Renta on there that I had to blog about. THEN, just as I am searching for this gown on his site, I decide that I am pretty much in love with him! Haha! I have been searching for months now for a dress that I found back in April, because stupid me... I forgot to label who it was designed by! GUESS who it was....yep- you guessed it... Oscar de la Renta.

SO here we go:

Style: 33E22NDD
The gorgeous PINK silk organza sweetheart gown with piped organza and a cascading ruffle skirt. It is really pretty in the magazine...wish I would have taken a picture of it! 





Oh and if thats not enough, the veil is made from Angel Cut Triple Horsehair finished veil. Here is more info about the angel cut veil... I think that veil is phenomenal...


Here are some gowns I found pretty, and then of course the site...








No comments:

Post a Comment