Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chic and Oh So Girly!


Feeling ruffly? Take a look at any bridal magazine, its not hard to point out that ruffles are taking over the industry. They not only add dimension, but interest to a wedding gown, as well as structure. This feminine detail is chic and oh so girly! At first when I saw ruffles emerge in the industry, I was not impressed. They have grown on me, and they are flattering for many brides. Gowns with ruffles can be accessorized with exquisite beaded belts, color, or other jewelry that can dress up the gown. Nearly every gown in Maggie Sottero's Alandra collection is blooming with ruffles.

Take a look at some ruffly gowns:

Ines Di Santo- "Sabine"

Paloma Blanca- "4208"

Vera Wang- "Ghillian"

Vera Wang


It just so happens, that I wanted to start a new feature as well, and by accident it includes ruffles...

Introducing: DRESS OF THE WEEK!

This dress is a custom Judd Waddell dress. It was designed for the American Heart Association, and the picture was posted on the Bridals by Lori Facebook site, in Atlanta GA. (You might know them from SYTTD Atlanta!)

Here is the beautiful creation, and might I add... I LOVE THE PINK!



STILL Waiting on you brides out there to send in pictures of you, so I can give dress suggestions.... and no this does not apply to my brides who follow me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment